In front of the Andrew’s Manor Apartments at 896 Eglinton Avenue East, is parked this fine TTC bus decorated for the Christmas season, 1958. The program was run between 1955 and 1960. The bus above was doing duty on 38 Eglinton East and was the one that whisked tenants of the walk-ups to the Eglinton subway station in minutes. It was right up until 2008 that the 3-storey walk-up appeared as it did upon completion in 1953. The building was given an EIFS makeover in 2009.